|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- When speaking, how do you change your mind mid-sentence?
- “Since the train was delayed for more than an hour, passengers were given a full refund.” – Why is there no article before “passengers”?
- Determine the generator of an ideal of ring of integers
- Who's this lady in the war room?
- Protagonist's race is hidden - should I reveal it?
- Who can become a wight?
- What documents does someone with a long-term visa need to travel to another Schengen country?
- xkeyval -- read keys from file
- Lights are flickering on and off after accidentally bumping into light switch
- Can I take recommendation from someone I met at a conference?
- Is Bran literally the world's memory?
- What is the evidence that custom checks in Northern Ireland are going to result in violence?
- How to break 信じようとしていただけかも知れない into separate parts?
- Why these surprising proportionalities of integrals involving odd zeta values?
- "Destructive force" carried by a B-52?
- How do I deal with an erroneously large refund?
- What's the connection between Mr. Nancy and fried chicken?
- How to charge percentage of transaction cost?
- Like totally amazing interchangeable sister outfit accessory swapping or whatever
- A German immigrant ancestor has a "Registration Affidavit of Alien Enemy" on file. What does that mean exactly?
- How to get a single big right brace?
- Why do C and C++ allow the expression (int) + 4*5?
- Can gravitational waves pass through a black hole?
- Would I be safe to drive a 23 year old truck for 7 hours / 450 miles?