Bileto ne ŝajnas ĝusta en tiu senco, mi trovis "monpuno," kaj tio havas sencon. Ĉu estas alia vorto aŭ ĉu vi uzas tiun? En mia vortaro de Benson mi ne trovis tradukon. Kaj kiel oni klarigas kia ĝi estas? Mi ricevis veturigadan monpunon?

• It is a good question. I created a wiki in the hopes that the Esperanto community can create more accurate words and phrases associated with Traffic Violations. eo.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trafika_Malobservo – Lumo5 Dec 22 '16 at 7:30

Monpuno means a fine.

I say punbileto for this. I don't normally like to quote tatoeba, but from this link it seems that I'm not the only one to say punbileto.

http://tatoeba.org/eng/sentences/show/1755364

|improve this answer|||||
  • According to ReVo, a Bileto is some sort of right of passage or entrance. It is like a voucher. I am actually stumped on this one. Maybe Monpuno is a the best option. – Lumo5 Dec 22 '16 at 15:40
    @Lumo5 It works the same in English, doesn't it? pun-, so to say, converts a theatre ticket to a traffic ticket. – La Vo-o Dec 22 '16 at 16:16
  • ReVo is almost never the most accurate authority on usage. A "bileto" is a slip of paper with something written on it. – Lee Dec 29 '16 at 13:20

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.