Ĉu ekzistas aparta vorto por la pintoj de la "mamoj" de viroj? Aŭ ĉu la sama vorto estas uzata, kvazaŭ ankaŭ viraj korpoj havus mamojn?

Oni uzas la samajn vortojn senrilate al sekso.

• mampinto — nipple

• cico — nipple

• cicumo — false teat, mouthpiece, etc, resembling nipple

La vortaro de Wells asertas ke niplo estas "grease nipple", t.e. cicumforma valvo al kiu oni almetas grasinjektilon. Kontraŭe, PIV asertas ke niplo estas speco de ŝraŭbkanela juntopeco inter tuboj, t.e. "threaded nipple." Mi ne scias sufiĉe por decidi kiun sekvi; eble ambaŭ pravas.

| improve this answer | |

Mameto estas la vorto ke mi scias por la aĵo je la pintoj de mamoj. Mi ne scias kial ĝi ne devus uzita por ambaŭ viroj kaj virinoj.

| improve this answer | |
  • Could you include a reference to what dictionary that's found in or examples of the word being used by a credible Esperanto author? – Tomaso Alexander Jan 22 '17 at 17:32
  • @Tomaso ESPDIC. – vangelion Jan 24 '17 at 2:03
  • That's been discussed elsewhere on Esperanto Stack Exchange. ESPDIC is not an authoritative source, since it's purpose is to document all usage regardless of whether this usage is correct. – Tomaso Alexander Jan 24 '17 at 12:50
  • @TomasoAlexander Can you point to such a discussion? All I found were other instances of you saying ESPDIC isn't a good source. I like ESPDIC because it is easily available in a machine readable format (from which I can create specific flashcard sets). There are occasional errors, but a word like 'mameto' uses a known root and affix, and is easily comprehensible. I'd argue that a root/affix combination better adheres to the ideals of Esperanto word creation than 2 roots. And also that there is no authoritative source. If people use a word and it is understood, then it is a word. – vangelion Jan 26 '17 at 3:04
  • I was thinking primarily of this comment from Lee. I suppose it's not much of a "discussion." There's not much to discuss. As an experienced speaker, I will point out that there's more to speaking Esperanto than coming up with words which seem to make sense. Malne and piedingingo are potentially logical words (like mameto), but they aren't used by anybody and would receive a strange reaction. esperanto.stackexchange.com/questions/1948/… – Tomaso Alexander Jan 26 '17 at 17:10

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.