I have been unable to find a translation for this item. They are fragments of white polystyrene, that are added in a box (when there is enough space left in it) in order to reduce the impacts of transportation, so the item in the center of the box is not damaged.

1 Answer 1


styrofoam = polistireno https://books.google.com/books?id=f0Zunqj2fa0C&pg=PA416&lpg=PA416&dq=Styrofoam

  • ero = piece

  • eroj de polistireno = pieces of styrofoam

  • polistireneroj = pieces of styrofoam

  • Mi samopinias kun Lumo5. Kompreneble vi povas uzi aliajn esprimojn, depende de la formo de la polistireneroj: polistirenaj buloj, polistirenaj nuksoj, polistirenaj nudeloj, polistirenaj nudeloj ... Commented Jan 31, 2017 at 14:33

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.