This word is absent in all the dictionaries I use. Is there a common way to refer to a milkshake, or how to construct a word that would be understood?

1 Answer 1


In Sonja's English-Esperanto Dictionary:

milkshake N laktoskuaĵo PB, laktokirlaĵo ANZ, mikstrinkaĵo el lakto, glaciaĵo kaj gustigaĵo


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.