I'd like to know what my level of Esperanto currently is, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFRL; esperante Komuna Eŭropa Referenckadro por lingvoj (KER)).

I could of course sign up for an exam, but

• I don't know yet for what level I should test for
  • I neither need nor want any certification, I just want to know for myself

Is there any free or inexpensive online test I can take instead? Preferably in a way where I don't have to test for a specific level, but where the difficulty automatically adapts to the measured skill and the estimated level is part of the result. (Kinda like Pluralsight's "Skill IQ" assessments do for IT skills.)

1 Answer 1

La retejo Edukado.net disponigas ekzemplan ekzamenon por la niveloj B1 B2 kaj C1. Iru al tiu paĝo kaj klaku al la verda libro. (Se ĝi ankoraŭ troviĝas tie).

Parto de la skriba ekzameno estas korektita. Vi tiel povos kalkuli parton de viaj poentoj.

Notu ke la ekzempla ekzameno estas malnova, kaj eble ne plu bone taksas la malfacilecon kaj enhavon de nunaj ekzamenoj.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.