Kio estas la diferencon inter Pulvo, Pulvoro, kaj Pudro? Ĉu ekzistas diferencon?

Laŭ Glosbe Pulvo ŝajnas esti "gunpowder" kaj Pudro ŝajnas esti por la vizaĝo. In tiu okazo, kio signifas la vorto 'Pulvoro'? Ĉu ĝi nur estas ĝenerala vorto por "powder"?

What is the difference between Pulvo, Pulvoro kaj Pudro? Is there a difference?

According to Glosbe Pulvo appears to be "gunpowder and Pudro appears to be for the face. In that case, what does the word 'Pulvoro' mean? Is it just a general word for powder?

pulvoro* -> any powder

pulvo* -> gunpowder

pudro* -> face powder

Those are just basic translations. The links will take you to the dictionary, where you will find more information.

There is another related root, polv* you might also want to look at.

| improve this answer | |
  • Mi pensis do. Ĉu vizaĝpudro/vizaĝpulvo & pafilpulvo/pafilpudro estas akceptebla uzi? I thought so. Are vizaĝpudro/vizaĝpulvo & pafilpulvo/pafilpudro acceptable to use? – jastako Jul 26 at 20:58
  • Vizaĝpudro / pafilpulvo are ok (the other two combinations are weird). For the first one, ŝmink/o(Z) is a pretty common alternative. – Eduardo Trápani Jul 26 at 21:10
  • Vizaĝpulvo would mean gunpowder for the face. Pafilpudro = cosmetic powder for guns. – Harri Laine Jul 28 at 18:45
  • If I ever write a book, I'm going to call it "vizaĝpulvo" as a joke. I don't know of any other language where such silly words are possible even if they make no sense. – jastako Jul 30 at 15:40

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.