Like if you were saying "he has a thick accent" or "he has a broad accent."

1 Answer 1


I don't know what a "broad accent" is - but if their native language is coming on clearly through their accent, the best way to say this is forta akĉento.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.